Wednesday, January 19

It's been far too long

My last post was in September of last year...really? I'm not even sure what has happened since September, hahaha, days run together. The kids are doing great, Ben and Andraya are in school, Reece's speech is going very very well and George is growing by leaps and bounds every day. John is working at The Strong Museum and I'm still with CVS. I'm so thankful for both of our work experiences. We've both made new and dear friends and have learned and encountered new things which allows us to bring new things to our relationship. John is so supportive, even more so then he ever has before. Not only is he doing HOUSE work and changing eye watering throat closing diapers but he's doing it with out being asked, reminded, nagged. What a treat it is to come home from work to a sparkling clean house.

So not much has changed, not much has happened, but it's all dear to my heart <3