John and I are very happy and blessed to announce we are indeed expecting our fifth child together. I am 9 weeks along, due December 2nd, but with my history and this being number 5, I'm sure he/she will be here sometime late November. The kids didn't believe us when we first announced it, Andraya laughed and replied "nice try mom, is this some kind of April fools or something?" It took some convincing but after John asked "why do you think mom has been so sick lately?" It sunk in. They are very excited for the new addition and are, of course, already fighting over if it will be a boy or girl. Ben wants another brother and Andraya wants a sister (finally). We'll see come birth what he/she will be, we're going to be surprised this time.
Baby Villard
EDD 12-2-12
(or as Kelly says, a child's toy pull car)