Thursday, January 29

It just keeps getting better

Took my lil ham bone to the doctors today and he has DOUBLE pink eye, strep and an ear infection...cheers! Give and take, he'll drink his motrin no problem but his antibiotics (which thankfully is 1 oral medicine for all three ailments) I have to hold him down for, I'm a horrible medicine wielding monster.

I have a sinus infection now too on top of bronchitis :0( and school is going well, slow so far but it just started so I'm sure it'll pick up speed soon. I just feel so stuck in a rut, the weather is yucky and the kids are sick so we can never do anything ya know? I can't wait to be able to go to the park and just be able to play in the back yard etc... These kids have a serious case of cabin fever that's for SURE! At least Andraya gets out to go to school and interact with other kids but Ben and Reece are stuck :0( poor guys, hey at least they have each other right!?

The baby is good, moves around a lot which is comforting :0) I don't know if it's because I've had a miscarraige or if there really is some kind of odd epidemic (nice choice of wording I know) but it just feels like everyone is losing their babies and it's a bit scary. Jamie wrote me tonight to tell me that the doctors told her "the baby is dead in the womb" and it's not coming out on it's own it looks like. She didn't elaborate anymore but I know she's beyond devistated, they tried for a while before she finally got pregnant and she just announced it to everyone too and now she has to go through the horrible ordeal of having to tell everyone the bad news. Amberly and I were due just a few weeks apart and she lost her baby and Jamie was due a few months after me and she's lost her baby and with my last miscarriage two of my other girl friends lost their babies with me...it just seems sureal how many women I know who have gone through this now. Makes me even more grateful for the new life inside me. My ultra sound is mid February and I'm just so excited to see the baby again, at my last appointment the heart beat was so strong and reassuring. Any pregnant woman will tell you that's the one thing they look forward to each month, hearing that precious sound :0)

It's getting late and I have babies to tend to so I'd better cut this short. I feel like theres so much more I want to say and write about, I find myself blogging in my head during the day haha! But by the time my fingers reach the key board it's late and I'm tired so this is what comes out :0)