Friday, April 10

Is April really already a third over!?

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long! I guess I just haven't been in the blogging mood AND I feel that what I have to say isn't nearly as important or note worthy as what most of us have been reading in the blog forums these days (baby Stellan for example). I know I've told many fellow bloggers that their lives are just as interesting and blogable and important to read about and have tried to calm others concerns when faced with the same thoughts but I can't do it to myself, haha. Every time I've come here to post something new (which is nearly every night) my fingers sit silently on the keyboard waiting for instructions that never come. I just stare at the screen and can't think of anything to put down.

I was sick for a bit, food poisoning that I hope to never ever experience again! Then to play catch up in school and house work and helping Andraya with her home work and practicing with Ben his letters, numbers, colors, shapes etc... to prepare him for kindergarten this fall...it's all just exhausting (especially when you're nearly 7 months pregnant with your fourth child!) sooooo I've just been lost in lala land it feels like. My days mesh together I lose track of time I've become completely disorganized, whew, and I've noticed how very very much I find myself complaining these days and it bothers me....greatly.

I have so much to be grateful for, so so so much. I have three beautiful amazing smart funny kind HEALTHY children and another one on the way. I have a wonderful man in my life who loves and respects me who I can count on in good and bad times who's responsible and dependable and reliable... I have many amazing friends in my life who support me and love me, I have a nice home and car, I am blessed with a good education...and yet I find myself complaining about the small things. Em put it best in her blog; Stellan puts life in perspective. I'm not saying that the little things aren't worthy of annoyance, we're human beings when things don't go our way we get annoyed, it's normal but when you see someone else struggle, someone who could very easily be you, you find yourself rethiking things and appreciating what you do have not what you don't. How blessed am I that my greatest annoyance in life right now is that I pee 5 times a night and have to bribe my kids for 10 minutes of peace?! It's not too shabby if you ask me :0)

It sounds like I'm gloating doesn't it? I'm not. I'm just saying THIS is what's been on my mind the last 11 days. I feel guilt over my pettiness :0)

That being said...

Andraya will be 6 tomorrow! I can't believe how fast the last 6 years have gone by! My little tinners is so big now! She's reading for cryin out loud! She's nearing the end of her first year in school, she's so independent and sweet and funny and she's my baby!

Andraya 3 days old





Andraya 6 years old


We're taking her out to breakfast with Shaun, Jessy and Colby tomorrow morning, doing presents and then she has a birthday party to go to (her best friend Paige) and then Tuesday we're taking her to her favorite place for dinner and a virgin strawberry daquri (her favorite). Thursday I took cupcakes to school for her, enough for her whole class, teacher, teacher aid, librarian, gym teacher, music teacher and art teacher...she just had to give them one too LOL. And her teacher made her the crown she's wearing in the picture above that she got to wear the whole day.

We also registered Ben for kindergarten on Thursday, whew! He's going this fall and he's excited but also extremely nervous. He's great around other kids but he gets very very very shy around adults, so shy that he dived under the table at the meeting and wouldn't come out or talk :0| great.

Reece had a doctors appt. that morning too in which we discovered he has yet another ear ache (interesting fact I breast fed that boy for TWO years and Andraya was bottle fed she has been sick the least out of all three and no ear infections where as Reece has been plauged with them) so he's been all congested and coughy and misreable the last couple days :0( poor lil guy. He's still not talking so we have to set up speech therapy and also have his hearing checked (once the infection clears up).

I had a doctors appt the day prior and everything is looking and sounding great. I'm 28 weeks but measured 31 weeks...oh joy. I was told though that "for as many pregnancies as you've had" it's normal haha! George is extremely active and I'm so thankful for that, constant reminders that he's okay and doin good in there...although he is runnin outta room and he's not likin it so much ;0) John and I both are constantly touching and rubbing my belly, it's such a blessing to be pregnant. We're both so excited and happy and can't wait to meet this lil guy! I can't believe I have less than 12 weeks left!

So there you go that's it, that's my catch up :0)