Wednesday, June 24

39 humongous weeks

Yes I am 39 weeks pregnant today! 273 days of pregnancy bliss ;0) Last night I got so sick of having the impossible to ignore urge to pee every time I had a “nothing” contraction that I gave up and slept down stairs on the couch (closest to the bathroom for the very frequent trips) with the window open, the fan in the window on and then a larger fan pointed at me (I was miserably hot!). No kids were there to kick me, push against me, or attribute to my hotness either…it was the best nights sleep I’ve had in ages!

I got up around quarter to 7 when Andraya popped up next to my face “is it time to get up for school yet?” I responded “well not exactly but pretty close” and I got up because I felt so darn good after actually sleeping! It was my baby girls last day of kindergarten! My goodness how time has flown by! 10 weeks from now I’ll be putting Andraya on the bus to first grade and Ben on the bus for kindergarten! :0O where have my babies gone!? It’s so incredibly surreal to me! I’m very thankful though (despite my complaints otherwise haha) that I did not go into labor prior to her finishing school, I really wanted to be there for this and not interfere with any of the end festivities.

I had a dream last night that Jessy called me in the morning and was like “can you watch Colby for me today because Erin go into an accident…” Erin is her sister who watches him on Wed/Thur. It seemed so real to me that I had to remind myself that I wasn’t watching the baby today (I only watch him Tue/Fri (or Fir for some people wink wink). Anyway I’m sitting on the couch cuddling with Reece at 9 when my phone rings. I think to myself “who besides the school would be calling this early?” not that it’s super early but for me and my call history it is haha. Anyway it’s Jessy’s name that pops up…huh. I answer and Jessy says “hi, so Erin was in an accident…” and before she could finish I blurted out “you’ve got to be shitin me!” LOL extremely unlady like and rude I know, I was just in such shock! So yeah I watched Colby while Erin went to get checked out and stuff from about 10:30-3. Made my hair stand up on my neck when she called though! Erin’s okay, thank goodness! A lil stiff and sore but in other wise good Erin-y spirits ;0) ;0) Her car on the other hand doesn’t sound so good :0( thank goodness it wasn’t her fault!

On a brighter side John and his brother “talked” in a sense. On fathers day too! Texts count, at least it’s a step :0) Made my day, John’s still skeptical but I told him to let it go and just go with the flow. I wrote a whole blog about forgiveness and holding out for apologies or justices etc…then decided not to publish it (it’s sitting in my draft box) and maybe 30 min later MckMama published a beautiful post entitled Mercy, really really really beautiful and simple and profound all in one :0) With my thoughts already turning then reading her points, I’ve decided to take my own advice and just let it go. I think more than anything my anger and hurt was hurting me the most, what good is that!? :0P Besides when George Raymond is born I’d hate to be feeling so hateful towards his namesake, haha! I think when you’re baby is so close to being born you really want peace, happiness and love to surround him/her ya know?

I took a pole on face book to see when everyone thought Georgie would be making his big debut and how much he’d weigh. If you haven’t guess yet you can guess here or leave me a comment on facebook and I’ll add you for fun! Bri suggested that I give something away so I think I will to the closest contestant with out going over :0P (price is right anyone?)

  • Laurie --7/4 8lbs 2 oz
  • Karina --6/26 8lbs 2oz
  • Jenni --6/29 no weight guessed
  • Jessica --6/23 (thank you by the way sweet thought lol) 8 lbs 6 oz
  • Jamie --7/6 7lbs 15oz
  • Arnika --6/27 8lbs 4oz
  • Amberly --7/3 9ish pounds (meany)
  • Sara --6/28 8lbs 2oz
  • Bri --7/2 8lbs 4oz
  • Christina --6/27 8lbs 7oz
  • Kristina --6/27 8lbs 1oz
  • LeAnna --6/25 8lbs 1oz
  • Gail --7/30 12lbs 6oz (nice huh? Lmao)

My doctor appt. is tomorrow at 11:30 if anything note worthy is said I’ll update facebook, well we all know I’ll update even if nothing note worthy is said hahahahahahahaha!