Sunday, February 22

Braxton Hicks are so lovely

I don't remember them starting so early (about 18 weeks) but it's normal so that's all I care about. They are certainly very strong and a bit uncomfortable and I've discovered that if I have to go potty and don't go right away they start LOL super sensitive uterus I guess ;0) The baby is extremely active and I just can't wait to meet him/her I'm so excited! Come on June, hurry up! I'm still getting sick about once or twice a day, but it's considerably better than what it was ;0) I just feel so blessed and so lucky at this point in life to have so much to be thankful for and to show for my life. I've been given so much.

We're all sick again, but not nearly as bad as we have been getting it lately so that's a blessing. I have this horrid headache that won't go away and I'm in that stage of pregnancy where all I can take is Tylenol and that doesn't do much for me, boo. Oh well good reason to lay down and rest ;0) maybe it's my body's way of forcing me to slow down!? Otherwise I'm going a million miles an hour buzzing around the house, town etc... We've all just been eating very little and resting a lot. It was so wonderful to just cuddle in bed with my love and our babies, they drifted in and out bed all day.

So it's a brief blog but I had the urge to write so I had to write something :0)

Oh and if you have the chance, watch Slumdog Millionaire...a complete and totally moving story.