Saturday, February 7

I don't want to complain, BUT :0)

I wanted nothing more than to be pregnant again and I'll take all the symptoms that come along with pregnancy with joy. That being said, WILL THIS HEART BURN EVER END!? If I even look at food I get heart burn, smells give me heart burn and the one thing that will take it away are the horrible horrible horrible tums I hate, go figure! No pre meassure meds work either, it's like some pregnancy induced magic heart burn! And can we just discuss for a moment how unfair it is that no matter what I do I cannot avoid throwing up in the morning? I mean I eat crackers, dry toast, I try eating late and getting up early and no matter what I do I get sick. To be totally honest here, throwing up isn't fun, but have you ever thrown up a cracker? I won't go into details, but I'll say this: of all the things I've ever thrown up, the cracker was the least "fun". I am keeping more food down, which is a plus and throwing up less but still throwing up enough to worry my doctor who wants me to take medicine for it, but you know (well okay maybe you don't) how I feel about taking medicine, I just don't like to do it. I just can't seem to escape this sensitive nose and when I try to breath solely from my mouth it's like my body knows I'm avoiding something unpleasant and I "lose" it anyway, boo.

But it's all worth it :0) I just needed to complain a bit.

Thanks!