Wednesday, February 11

I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!

Today, in a lil under 4 hours I'll be lying on a table with a painfully full bladder while someone rubs jelly all over my growing tummy and pushes on it with an apologetic smile :0) My sonogram is today and I can't freakin wait! I get to see my lil ball o joy kickin and flippin and just bein. There is nothing more reassuring (aside from hearing the heart beat at every appointment, or feeling the baby move) then seeing your baby on that blue screen! I'd say SEEING your baby takes top prize :0) I've waited for this moment for so long and it feels like it's come up pretty quickly ;0) I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already, half way done, and half way left to go...really I probably have less than half way to go, fingers crossed haha! I've never met a due date, althought I was pretty close with Ben! He was due the 20th and arrived the 17th (thank GOD because I was misreable!) my due date falls somewhere between June 27th and July 1st. I hope I go after Andraya is out of school as to not throw a wrench in her schedule for that (and for her to have to count on daddy to get her dressed, do her hair etc...poor girl LOL) I really really really really really wanna find out what we're having! I mean I'd LOVE to be able to wait but I'm far too impatiant haha and John wants to wait so now I have to try to find a way to ask with out him knowing I'm asking! Wish me luck! I'll post later today about how it went ;0)