Saturday, March 21

For my girl Jenni

Jenni and I were talking a few days ago (actually the day Jessy went into labor haha) about taking a pregnancy test too early and the line being super faint, but it's still THERE. So I thought I'd share my two day difference in my testing experience ;0) The first test was so faint John didn't believe I was pregnant he was like "that's too light, I don't believe it" and I KNEW I was and that no matter how faint or dark there was a line there for sure but nooooo he wouldn't buy it, *sigh* men. So two days later I tested again with a much darker and John acceptable line ;0)



The top picture is the first one (obviously) and the bottom is the test taken two days later. I'm sorry it's so blurry, it didn't look that way on the camera :0( maybe I was too close LOL, anyway if you kind of distance yourself from the screen you can see the line there on the top ;0)