Monday, March 30

Taking a break from hw

I'm so tired! (I say that almost as often as I say seriously haha) but I am. I went to bed late last night, I don't even know why, I just know that by the time I finally crawled into bed it was nearly 11. Ben and Reece came to bed shortly after and refused to leave, it was a battle all night of carrying them to bed and them coming right back, not to mention Andraya oddly came in in the middle of the night as well, whew it was just a long long night! Not to mention I was just really sore, my hips ache so I'm constantly turning from side to side (which is no easy feat). While turning I feel as if my pelvis is breaking in half from all the pressure, it huuuuurts! I can't believe I'm only 6 months along and I'm already so big and so sore, but at the same time I only have 3 months left, holy cow! It's going by so fast! Although the last few weeks feel like they've passed very slowly for some reason. I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow :0) George is so incredibily active! He is not shy about kicking for an audience either ;0) All the kids and John have felt him move on many occasions now and they all just eat it up, they love him! We all do ;0)
Like this weekend Cory and his mom were both saying how much they hated the name George and why would we choose that name when our other three kids have such pretty and unique names blah blah blah. I mean they really ripped into the name George. Well that's fine, you don't have to like it, it's not like you'll ever see the baby so who the hell cares? WE like it and that's ALL that matters. John also told me about how he had written his brother trying to reach out and give him a chance at a relationship and the letter he recieved back was very rude, mean and hurtful, and not just one reply but two very vicious very cruel letters. After that, my pack rat Johnny, the man who will throw away nothing or delete nothing, got rid of everything related to his brother...emails, books, calanders, texts, pictures...you name it it's gone. I was shocked when he did that and wondered what could have spurred it and now I know, now I know what put that horrible desperately hurt look on John's face, Ray. The funniest part to both of us was that Ray said that what I said in my private journal like blog, that his wife broke into via Ambers acces to my page while she was gone, was unforgivable! Personally I could care less, I don't need or want their forgiveness. I have nothing to apologize for. When you think things are finally closing up and you can move on and forward and past what's happened someone does or says something that opens it all back up again. I just can't wait to get away from here, move far far away and never have to talk or interact with any of them again, whew that'll be a reliefe!
I've been applying to some out of state nursing schools, I only have 4 more classes to take so I'm exploring my options and hopefully will be somewhere setteled with in the next 5 months. How exciting!

Lastly I'm just gonna post yet another comic because it's so cute and happens to us all the time ;0)

It's like kids have radar when parents have an intimate moment and they rush right in to get some of the lovin action!