Sunday, March 1

Pregnancy weight distribution

Let me start out by saying that I am STILL throwing up...STILL....STILL THROWING UP HERE FOLKS! In the course of 16 weeks I lost 12 lbs and have since gained none. Oddly my pants, my non maternity pants are falling off my arse yet my face and breasts look as though I've gained a good 15 lbs...pregnancy messes with you man, it takes no mercy on your body. WHY is it necessary for me to drop weight in the obvious areas you'd gain it? Such as the tummy, the butt, the hips etc...and gain (or rather mobile fat, it moves where it wants to) it in my face and chest. I mean like my breasts were not big enough to begin with?! I have this constant back ache these days, mid back and I have to admit part of me wonders if it's because of this growing baby or these growing...you knows LOL!
The baby is very active and it feels so good! I can't wait to see him/her again on the 16th! I can't believe how far along I am now and how quickly it's gonna pass. Andraya has about 3 1/2 months left of school and then summer and baby will be here. My days pass in such a blur! I can't believe it's Sunday already, ah well we had a lazy weekend...sorta LOL I mean we didn't really do much outside the house and I did a lot inside. Tons of laundry (2 weeks worth to catch up on since I was sick) and just normal house maitnence like cleaning appliances, counters, floors, organizng shelves etc...
Anyway I'm gonna end with a comic, my favorite strip, I can so totally relate to it, it happens to me 99% of the time! No down time for momma ;0)