or does it bother you too that they serve beer at chuck e cheese? It just seems irresponsible to me! I can't help but look at these parents walking around or sitting at their booths with these huge (and I'm not exaggerating here, they are at LEAST 32oz cups!) cups of beer and judge them. You are at a child's play place...and you're choosing to drink? I'm disappointed in our local Chuck E Cheese period, I don't know if it's the economy or what but they fired everyone who worked there and hired all new people, from managers to techs to employee's. We have been going there for years and we knew everyone and they knew and even loved our kids, they were like an extended family to us. Inside of a week they were gone, poof. And the new managers have no idea what they're doing, it's always in disarray. They're in the middle of mopping or cleaning or repairing or taking tokens out you name it, they are never ready to be open for business. Not to mention the employee's never smile, act annoyed when someone complains about a game that's not working or what not...it's really just gone down hill. We used to go there ALL the time to just let the kids run around and play games, now you can't even do that because you won't be allowed a booth/table unless you buy food. We go very little now and we're discouraged from throwing parties there as well, it's so unfriendly, unorganized and....no longer fun. I know I'm not the only one to notice the change, many parents have complained and are upset by their changes, they're ensuring that they lose business not make it. But what can I do, what can we do? I've emailed Chuck E Cheese several times with my complaints, we'll see if anything happens.
And lastly....
