A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
Tuesday, March 17
Welcome Colby Bain!
After 12 hours of labor Jessy stalled at 5 1/2 cm. She was having horrible contractions and lots of pressure and her epidural was doing nothing to aid in pain relief. She was having back labor as well and I just knew the baby was facing up which makes labor long and painful. In the end the decision was made to go ahead with a c-section. Colby Bain was born at 2:19am on March 17th weighing 9lbs 14 oz and measured 21 and 1/4 inches! He's thee most beautiful perfect little being ever! I can't get enough of him! I'm the only one left here at the hospital besides the parents and sister (whom are all catching zzzz's in the room) so I got some precious time alone with Colby and was able to hold him and rock him and love him and watch his first bath (which I got some great pictures of!) I'm so absolutly and irevocably in love with this boy!